BUILD YOUR PRACTICE
Lots of people get overwhelmed when they start looking at what has to happen to make their practices really hum along. Let’s face it, the thought of marketing programs, strategic plans and budgets make us all feel a little nervous, especially when you think about trying to fit all this into your already bulging working life. But I’m going to show you how simple it really is.
The key to ongoing success for a therapy practice is ensuring that you take time out, to reflect on what you really want.
Together we are going to work through a step by step process, and develop an easy to follow, workable plan, so that you can achieve the level of success that you desire; success on your terms, and in the format that works for you.
In this workshop I will help you clear any blocks to success, and what you will come out of it with, is a fully personalized plan so that you really can achieve the business of your dreams.
You can also claim this workshop for CPD. It is recognized training by a number of the professional organisations, including the Australian Traditional Medicine Society, the Australian Counselling Association and the Australian Hypnotherapists Association.
What Others Have Said
- "BRILLIANT workshop!!! Thank you for providing this incredible opportunity! What a power-packed workshop full of practical tips and strategies for the beginner or person wanting to take their practice to the next level! I am now ready and excited to LAUNCH!!! Highly recommended!!!" Glenda O'Neill - Family Therapist - Counsellor
- A great overview of setting up a therapy business. Greg Elsey - Coach
- "So interesting! Got my attention and saved me money. I learnt heaps and I have a vision now." Noreen G Khan - Counsellor
- Great opportunity to reflect on your business and gain insights and renewed connection to your purpose. Joanne Clark - Coach & Trainer
- Balanced - covered very basic information as well as the fundamentals of running a business. Ann Wood - Coach & Trainer
- Get the fundamentals right and grow from a strong base. Rik Schnabel - NLP & Coach Trainer
- A great, informational workshop. Learn what to do, and what not to do in business, through others experience. Gloria Naidu - Matchmaker
- "The idea of marketing my practice was terrifying before I did this workshop, not now, the fog has cleared and I can see what I need to do and I'm ready to get moving! I CAN DO THIS!" Lisa Wegemind - Coach and Counsellor
- Nicely paced, valuable information for any coach intending to start their own practice. Sanja Adamovic - Business Coach
- "You have to do these 2 days to take leaps with your business! You will learn so much to make yourself better in your business and be a more successful you." Leanne Jenkins - Naturopath
- Positive, constructive ideas, feedback and discussion on how to present your offerings to the public. Deborah Brown - Singing Teacher
- If you want to learn different ways to build business this is for you! Adam Rice - Psychotherapist
What We Will Cover
Money and success are not dirty words, and this YTB workshop will ensure that you leave with a clear personalized plan that fits You and where you want Your work to take you. We will take fundamental business systems and concepts, and give them the juice they need, to make them come to life for you. It’s all about getting clear about what to do so you can get where you want to go. We will explore;
- Your Vision for Your Business
- Your Mission
- The magic ' Why'
- Your Ideal Client
- Packaging your Services
- Brand Positioning
- Creating a Successful Marketing Program
- Referral Systems
- Support Networks
- Your Timeline to Success
All the important stuff will get done to ensure that you leave with your own personalized plan, for both your personal, and for your business success.
2018 Build Your Practice Workshops
Albury - 25th and 26th of August 2018 at TBC
Sydney - 24th and 25th of June 2017 at The Quest Mascot
Melbourne - 23rd and 24th of September 2017 at The Quest on Lonsdale
Canberra - 18th and 19th of November 2017 at The Rex which is located at 150 Northbourne Ave in Braddon.
Your place on this workshop can be secured by completing the registration form and returning it with either your holding deposit or full payment. There is an early bird discount of $100 for those of you who would like to pay in full by the specified date.
Registration Form for the Build Your Practice Workshop can be accessed by clicking HERE or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments can be made by Direct Deposit, PayPal or EFTPOS.
Bank account details for Direct Deposit workshop payments;
- Account Name: Transformational Therapy
- BSB: 640000
- Account Number: 37334959
- Reference: YOUR NAME - LOCATION (eg: Melbourne, Sydney or Canberra)
If you have a PayPal account, you will be familiar with making payments, so just log in to your account, and click on the appropriate tabs to transfer your payment to email@example.com and in the details put your name and the location of the workshop you will be attending.
Once your registration form and payment have been received, you will get an email from Karen, with 'pre-workshop questions'. Please complete this, and return it promptly, so that we can ensure that the workshop will cover the information that is relevant to where you 'are at', in your business journey at this time. We are going for total relevance so that you can really rock it.
About The Facilitator
Karen Seinor is well placed to bring fundamental business concepts to life for counsellors, psychotherapists, NLP practitioners, and those in the business of health and wellness. Karen has facilitated workshops and training programs for the staff of organisations like Coles Myer, the ANZ Bank and Australian Botanicals. She has presented at the Mind Body Spirit Festival in both Sydney and Melbourne and has run a range or workshops for members of the public and for special interest groups here in Australia as well as the United States. Karen also runs a successful full-time practice in regional Australia and has been involved in small business in various forms over the past 20 years.
As a qualified counsellor, hypnotist, coach and trainer, who has delved into the world of both corporate and small business, participated in master mind programs and accessed quality one to one coaching from leaders in the field of person to person change management, Karen delivers with a wealth of experience at her fingertips.
A limited number of workshops are delivered each year. If you would like to contact Karen with a special request for an additional location in 2018 or a suggestion for 2019, please contact her personally to discuss possibilities.